Happy Holidays, friends! Still looking for a cute last minute gift
for yourself for your mom, best friend, girlfriend, or co-worker? How about a free bottle of [awesome, long-wearing, vegan, toxin free] nail polish?
I can’t speak highly enough about Zoya Nail Polish. They have over 300 different colors, and fantastic accessories like a base coat, top coat, and quick drying drops (that really do work!). I probably own at least 15 colors and love all of them! My nails are stronger and healthier than ever before, and the nail polish lasts for a loooong time (or until I chip it off intentionally due to stress…).
So, how do you get that free bottle of polish? EASY!
- Click on any link in this post
- Create an online account
- Choose a polish color that you love and add it to your cart
- Click on ‘My Account’ at the top of the webpage
- Choose ‘My Promotion Codes’ from the menu on the left side of the webpage
- Apply the $8 off coupon to your order
- Checkout and wait for your beautiful polish to arrive!
- *If you use the coupon and add 2 more bottles of nail polish, you qualify for free shipping, too!
Need a little bit of direction? Here are some of my favorite products and colors!
- Color Lock System (a full color lock set including nail polish remover, ridge filler, base coat, top coat, quick drying drops, and color rejuvenator in a neat little package)
- Holiday MiniCure Set (a mini color lock system that includes remover, base coat, top coat, and quick drying drops – a great holiday gift)
- Zoya Petra (a beautiful grayish-purple – hands down my favorite color ever!)
- Zoya Jana (a nude grayish-purple – so pretty)
- Zoya Whitney (a crazy beautiful bright pink so scare off the winter blues)
- Zoya Tru (a grape purple with shimmers and sparkles – my favorite true purple)
- Zoya Cho (a smooth and safe nude color – perfect for work, presentations, and interviews)
*Please know that this post is not sponsored by Zoya, but when my friends and readers create an account and place an order, I will be credited 100 points, which can accumulate and lead to fun rewards for me, too! It’s a win win. After you create your account, you can share link love with your friends and start earning rewards, as well.
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!
Have you used Zoya Nail Polish in the past?
Which are your favorite winter nail polish colors?
Which color will you use your coupon on?