Last week, I was surprised with a Sunshine Award from Briana at Finding Mindfulness. I am very new to this, so I was shocked to see that someone took notice of me and passed along some blog love. Her blog is welcoming, positive, and a breath of fresh air. From what I can gather, the Sunshine Award is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire other bloggers”. Thank you, Briana, for taking the time to pass this along and giving me a chance to do the same!
Here are a few rules of the nomination:
1. If you are nominated, blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. Answer some questions, then nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. Comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
Well. I took a philosophy class during my first year of college. And I can’t remember a single thing from it. Moving on.
2. What is your favorite number?
7. I was born on the 7th so it was my first favorite number. Then, I found out Blair was also born on the 7th, and it became even better.
3. What is your favorite animal?
You can’t make me choose! I love both of our dogs and can’t imagine life without them.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
You can see my rare tweets @kimberlyrupp.
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Probably evening. After work, when it’s gym/dinner/snuggle time.
6. What was your favorite vacation?
The Caribbean/Florida Keys cruise Blair and I took in April. I was convinced the ship would sink and I wouldn’t have any fun. And I’ve never been more wrong! It was a blast – I can’t wait for another cruise in our hopefully near future!
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
I was a runner in high school, quit for a few years, but got the itch again about 2 months ago. So it’s a slow start, but I always feel better after a run!
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Lately I’ve had a pitcher of cold green and herbal tea and a pitcher of lemon water in the fridge. Both of those are awesome! I struggle to drink plain old water – I need some flavor!
9. What is your favorite flower?
I really love lilies – no specific type, though. Something about them just seems to brighten my day. We also have 3 hibiscus ‘trees’ in the backyard that I love!
10. What is your passion?
Hm. Life. Can I be my own favorite philosopher? But honestly, I’ve never been happier than I am right now. Everything seemed to fall into place these past few years, and I’m passionate about staying this happy for the rest of my life.
And now…10 other blogs you should check out!
Thanks, again, Briana!